Convention of Statesmen

ads

Worn out from Utah Chocolate Show

Tristi and I had a blast doing the Utah Chocolate Show this year. Annette and her sisters (Melanie and Michelle) did a fabulous job of pulling it all together. I was proud of them and really proud of the layout of our booth and business we did.

I am completely worn out, exhausted, wasted . . . call it what you want, but I'm barely above zombie level at the moment.

So here's what we get for today.

Your Aura is Violet



Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.

And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach

What Color Is Your Aura?

So there you have it . . . my aura is violet. It seems to fit. Now if I could only find the energy to care at the moment. I'm sure if I ran into Robert Redford, Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama I'd be infused with energy . . . yeah, I'm grinning.



Your Vote Score: 96% Republican, 4% Democrat



You fit well with the Republican party, and you should almost definitely vote Republican this election.

In fact, you're so strongly Republican, a political career (or at least some activism )may be in your future.


There's a surprise.

Seriously --- DO NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT!
Worn out from Utah Chocolate Show Worn out from Utah Chocolate Show Reviewed by Candace Salima on Sunday, November 18, 2007 Rating: 5