Convention of Statesmen

ads

Open Letter to Speaker John Boehner

Speaker Boehner,

America was dealt a major blow last night. I, for one, could not believe that there were more Americans wanting a free handout than those willing to work for what they have, but I was wrong. Despite the devastation of last night's election and what I believe to be the huge economic cost to our nation, I 'd like to redirect your attention to Benghazi, Libya. What occurred there is unconscionable and, in my opinion, easily rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. 

I don't have to lay out the case for you, because I'm certain you are aware of everything I am, and more. I am asking you to support the investigations of Congressional committees on this matter and make it a priority to bring Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Leon Panetta and Hillary Clinton up on charges of High Crimes and Misdemeanors for not only condemning 20+ Americans to deaths, only reduced to four because of the efforts of two heroes, but the subsequent coverup which has grown to massive proportions.

I ask you to address this matter in an efficient and timely fashion, and realize that Americans not only want answers, we want justice for the loss of the lives of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. You may reach me at or ces@candacesalima.com. I await your reply. 

Candace E. Salima 
Orem, UT



Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Open Letter to Speaker John Boehner Open Letter to Speaker John Boehner Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.