Convention of Statesmen

ads

It's here! Finally!

UPDATE! The Turning the Tide launch has to be delayed until tomorrow, 4 October 2011. Final quirks of the software to be worked out, but we are good to go for tomorrow.

It's been some long, complicated weeks and months in pulling this entire project together. Turning the Tide with Candace Salima, as of tomorrow -- 3 October 2011, is now airing three hours a day, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. MDT/MST.

The journey has been a long, complicated one, without question. It began last August when I was approached to do an internet television show, which quickly grew to being aired on Fox 13 in Utah, etc. Through the next three months, opportunities came and went, we shot eight shows, but the money never materialized and the producer left the show. At that point, we tried a number of avenues, but the show was not able to continue and that was that.

January of 2011 came along and I was invited to be a co-host on KTALK's Buy Back America. It was a volatile partnership with the host, but I enjoyed doing the show until our goals and purposes went separate ways. I am a woman of deep conviction and spiritual nature with a passion to save this great nation to which I was born. The message I had for America differed in delivery from that of Buy Back America, so Tim and I amicably parted ways, and Turning the Tide was created.

Within days of announcing a brief 30-minute weekend radio show, I was picked up by the internet radio station, All Fired Up! Radio out of Houston, TX. My 30-minute Saturday show, before the first one aired, turned into a 2 hour Saturday morning show. As I was ramping up my show, All Fired Up! Radio began ramping up their station, preparing to make the transition from BlogTalkRadio to streaming all their shows on their website. Upon being told it would be ready to go in October, I began scheduling interviews, for the 3-hour show, beginning October 3rd, and there are many exciting interviews coming up.

It turned out, that All Fired Up! Radio wasn't going to be quite ready, so I went into many long conversation with my nephew, Kai Kamai, on how to get the Turning the Tide website ready to stream the show, because I was booked too far ahead to cancel the interviews. We spent the entire last week learning about Reaper software, LiveStream, and what would work best for Turning the Tide. We still have the phone system to work out, but the show is moving forward as plan.


It is complete! And we are ready to officially launch Turning the Tide tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. MDT. You will be able to not only listen to the show, but watch it through a variety of avenues.

Via the show website Turning the Tide
Via Livestream
Via Facebook Turning the Tide with Candace Salima on Facebook Page
Via this blog

Please invite your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers to watch the Turning the Tide with Candace Salima.


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
It's here! Finally! It's here! Finally! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, October 02, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.