Convention of Statesmen

ads

Candace Salima Leaving Buy Back America

On Friday, 26 August 2011, I will be leaving Buy Back America permanently, in order to launch my own radio show, Turning the Tide with Candace Salima, full-time. It wasn't an easy decision, but after a long talk with Tim Aalders, the host of Buy Back America, we decided it would serve the purpose of restoring America better if we were to both be on the air three hours a day, five days a week.

So what's ahead for Turning the Tide with Candace Salima? As you all know, a couple of weeks ago I decided to launch a BlogTalkRadio show. Just 30 minutes every Saturday morning. During that show I hoped to inspire and motivate people to action, but also leave them with the encouragement that no matter how dark the present looks, the future will be bright if we unite in the single purpose of restoring America.

Tim and I fight a lot on the air, that's no secret, well, because Buy Back America goes out to over 1.5 million people across the nation and in the Middle East. I have a more optimistic approach which absolutely drives Tim crazy, as he has a pessimistic approach. With the separating of our personalities, united in the same message but differing in delivery, we both feel we'll be more effective.

On Thursday of last week, I was approached by the All Fired Up! Radio Network and offered a spot in their line-up. After the first show, we began talking about airing Turning the Tide with Candace Salima five days a week, three hours a day. That changed the equation and took some thinking. But ultimately, Alvin and I decided it would be a good thing for all, if I begin hosting my own show instead of co-hosting another.

So stay tuned to this blog, Facebook, and Twitter to know when that show will launch. It's going to take me two to three weeks to pull the whole thing together and get it launched. So you can catch me every Saturday morning, at 9:00 a.m. MDT on Turning the Tide with Candace Salima, and soon five days a week.

And thus begins my last five days on Buy Back America Radio.




It's awesome to just find what I need instead of waiting for the commercial to come back around. I've picked up some great stuff here!


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Candace Salima Leaving Buy Back America Candace Salima Leaving Buy Back America Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, August 22, 2011 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.