Convention of Statesmen

ads

The Candace Salima Show Promo



This is the promo for The Candace Salima Show. My producer, David Burt, has worked very hard on this and done an excellent job with it. I'm very excited for the debut of The Candace Salima Show on Fox13 Now. Sunday mornings, 6:30 a.m., beginning September 19th.

In order to advertise on the show, please contact Happiness Ann Peterson or Candace Salima by clicking on their names and sending a message.

My thanks to Jessie Funk for allowing use to use the song "We Are America". Composed by her husband, Jim Funk (the composer of "Buy Me a Rose"), and performed by Jessie.

See you all the 5th on Utah's Fox13 or streamed on the show's website beginning 24 hours after airing! May God bless this amazing nation, The United States of America.


Copyright 2010. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
The Candace Salima Show Promo The Candace Salima Show Promo Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, August 26, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.