Convention of Statesmen

ads

Stephanie Nielson, You are an Inspiration

Many of you remember when I blogged about the the NieNie Dialogues and Stephanie Nielson who was so in love with life, her husband and her children. Stephanie and her husband, whom she calls Mr. Nielson (I sense a Jane Austen influence there), were in a near fatal plane accident. She was in a coma for months but slowly came out of it. Here is her story:



How very inspired I am by Stephanie. Truly moved, inspired and uplifted by her outlook on life. Her message is one which should be shared with every woman in the world.


Copyright 2010. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Stephanie Nielson, You are an Inspiration Stephanie Nielson, You are an Inspiration Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.