Convention of Statesmen

ads

CatholicVote.com Urges 67 Million Catholic Americans to Vote!


Amen and amen. I am a Mormon and I call to all my Christian brothers and sisters across the nation. We all worship the same God . . . and it is to that God we must be true.

YES on California's Proposition 8
NO on Barack Obama and Joe Biden
YES on John McCain and Sarah Palin
CatholicVote.com Urges 67 Million Catholic Americans to Vote! CatholicVote.com Urges 67 Million Catholic Americans to Vote! Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, October 16, 2008 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Yes on Arizona's prop 102...very similar to California's prop 8

    I was discussing prop 102 with a liberal friend at work the other day. Yes, I do have friends that are liberal, we just respectfully disagree on a lot of subjects.

    Anyway, she voted no (absentee ballot) on prop 102 because she didn't think that it was necessary to ammend the state constitution. She said that it should just become a law like any other prop, but a change to the constitution was too dramatic.

    I explained to her that was already tried in California. Prop 22 was exactly that and was passed by a huge margin, 61% to 39% I think.

    And then a single judge decided that he knew better than the entire population of the state and overturned the law as unconstitutional. She was shocked by that. She was also shocked by the recent field trip of a first grade class in California to their teacher's gay marriage at City Hall. You can see more about that on my blog. The school felt that the gay marriage was "academically relevant" for first graders.

    We're on a slippery slope if we don't ammend our constitutions to define a marriage as a man and a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen indeed!!! This was quite moving! It couldn't have been presented any better. This I pray is on National Television to remind Americans of the values this country was founded on, that God fearing people hold dear, and are morally correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That was very powerful. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.