Convention of Statesmen

ads

I Knew It! Obama's Followers Haven't a Clue!



I knew it! I knew it! I knew! Now let's see if the electoral college is just as stupid!

Now, to quote a friend of mine: "Stupid is funny. Ignorance isn't." I'll add to that . . . it's just plain sad. This is what will cost us the America we know and love. This ignorance is what throw us into communism and our enemies will dance with glee.

Come on people! What's the matter with you?
I Knew It! Obama's Followers Haven't a Clue! I Knew It! Obama's Followers Haven't a Clue! Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. unbelievable. and scary.

    i found your blog via "not entirely british"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I shouldn't be shocked, but somehow I am!! It is STUNNING!!! This HAS to get around! How can this get on national television to wake up those that are 'just a tad' confused???

    Ohhhhh, Heaven Help Us, Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. WOW. That is really frightening.

    Especially the part where they ask "So if Obama wins do you have any problem with Sarah Palin as Vice-President?" and they all say, "No, sure, she'll do a good job."

    AAARGH!

    ....You know, it's been said that America will get the leadership she deserves. Maybe so many Americans just don't comprehend the huge amount of freedom we actually have in this country, and stand to lose, if we blindly elect leaders by popularity contest without looking into what they stand for.

    I hate to think what will happen if we ever have to find out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.