Convention of Statesmen

ads

yourLDSNeighborhood Newsletter

Four times a week the yourLDSNeighborhood Newsletter pops into my inbox. I love it, what can I say. I love browsing through the Newsletter to find articles I want to read, a few of which you've found on this blog, products I want to check out and inspiring people I'd like to hear from. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this little gem shows up in my inbox. Here are some of the great things you can find in the Newsletter:
  • Featured Artist: Every newsletter features an author, a musician, an actor, an artist . . . any one whose work is worth highlighting.
  • Personal Touch: In every Saturday newsletter Rebecca Cressman posts a new topical and enlightening audio interview with an exemplary individual who stands up for the right principles. The Neighborhood's goal is to celebrate people from diverse careers throughout the world who inspire because of their work, drive, and lifestyles.
  • There are inspiring and information articles written by a variety of journalists ranging across the world.
In addition to being able to shop in the new virtual neighborhood, the newsletter brings you articles, products, services, and interviews from around the world—all with an LDS focus. Look for issues delivered to your email inbox every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

Subscriptions are FREE, and joining is easy

Just by signing up and maintaining your subscription to receive the yourLDSneighborhood.com newsletter, you become eligible for their "Thank You" prizes.

yourLDSNeighborhood's dozens of giveaways range from:

A trip for two to China: where, you and a friend will be on your way to visit one of the world's most exciting and historic cities. Located close to famous sites such as the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, you will be immersed in Chinese culture and enjoy the breathtaking panoramas that China has to offer. Beijing offers something for every type of traveler. Value: $4,000. Winner will be selected on July 24, 2008

Either: 7 Night Cruise for two to Pacific Coast of Mexico with white, sandy beaches and warm, blue waters are waiting for you in Mexico. Feel your stress melt away on this 7-night cruise for two. Enjoy the lively Mexican culture, unique foods and history on this amazing adventure.

Or: 7 Night Cruise for two to the Caribbean where you will be whisked away to the gorgeous, turquoise waters of the Caribbean on this 7-night cruise for two. With limitless activities during the day and cool, relaxing nights you'll wish the vacation didn't have to end. Value: $1,800. Winners will be selected on December 24, 2007 & June 24, 2008.

An iPod® where you can relax by listening to inspiring music on the most popular and user-friendly music player on the market with this silver iPod® nano and a $50 gift certificate for LDS music. Retail Value: $249.99 each. Winners will be selected on September 24, 2007, December 24, 2007, March 24, 2008, and June 24, 2008

CDs: Fill your home with harmonizing chords. Our weekly featured artist inspires our CD giveaway selections. Retail Value: $20. Winners will be selected on the 24th of each month beginning July 24, 2007 and ending June 24, 2008

Learn more about yourLDSNeighborhood's amazing monthly, quarterly, and annual giveaways by clicking here.

Check it out my friends. I think you'll be happy you signed up for this newsletter, I know I am.
yourLDSNeighborhood Newsletter yourLDSNeighborhood Newsletter Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. I already did from the link on your blog and actually bought spanish language tapes for my son from one of the featured vendors! I hope I win the China trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I joined up. Thank you for telling us about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace, when do you find the time to sleep?!!!! I think it is awesome that you are so driven! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.