Convention of Statesmen


Independence from Foreign Oil

Alright, I've literally had it with this Democrat driven Congress. Yes, my Congressman (a Republican) is listening to me, but the rest of the nation . . . nope. So I'm going to provide the contact information for all the Senators and Congressman here and ask you to call, write a letter or email them demanding our independence from foreign oil AND, that they release ANWAR and the shale oil lands of Utah, Colorado and Wyoming for domestic drilling.

For the House of Representatives, here's the Contact Information. Many of them like to make it very difficult for their constituents or Americans to contact them. Please persevere. For Chris Cannon, the 3rd Congressional District, he's already on top of this issue, but it wouldn't hurt to call and let him know you agree and find out what you can do to help.

Here's his information:

Chris Cannon
2436 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-7751
Fax: (202) 225-5629


51 S University Ave Suite #319
Provo, UT 84601
Phone: (801) 851-2500
Fax: (801) 851-2509
Outside Utah County Call


8000 South Redwood Road #332
West Jordan, UT 84088
Phone: (801) 569-5125
Fax: (801) 569-5126

Now on to the Senate. Here's the list of Senators and their Contact Information.

If we can flood the House and the Senate with phone calls, emails and letters maybe, maybe, maybe we can get things moving so that the prices at the gas pumps will start to drop. This is the way we make a difference, we make our voices heard in Washington, D.C. and at the polls.
Independence from Foreign Oil Independence from Foreign Oil Reviewed by Candace Salima on Monday, May 26, 2008 Rating: 5