Convention of Statesmen

ads

My LDS Bookscreeners Author Interview!

At the LDS Storymakers Writers Conference in March, a recorded video of an author interview I did was premiered. I hadn't seen it before. The first time I laid my eyes on it was in the internet marketing class Tristi Pinkston and I were teaching. Wow!

I was blown away, although there are two things I noticed, visually (all on me), that made me crazy. See if you can figure out what they are and then tell me what you think. What kind of impact does the video itself make on you? Do you think this will be successful in helping me to sell this book?



In May, I believe, is when I get to see the book screener (similar to a movie trailer) of Forged in the Refiner's Fire. In essence, a book screener brings the book to life for 1 to 3 minutes, and is the next great best thing for letting readers know more about the book. I'll premier that here as well!

After reading the book, would each of you please head out to Amazon.com and write a review for it? I'd appreciate that so much!
My LDS Bookscreeners Author Interview! My LDS Bookscreeners Author Interview! Reviewed by Candace Salima on Friday, April 04, 2008 Rating: 5