1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played Solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 4.
4 You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 50) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your breakfast.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12 You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to share this message with.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't#9 on this list AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.
Wow -- I am guilty of just about everything on that list! Almost everything. I've never entered my password into the microwave - the rest -- I'm pleading the fifth on the explanations.
Okay - here's an announcement. I am now officially blogging for a fantastic new website called LDSBlogs.com. I am so excited about this opportunity to share my knowledge of the gospel. I am blogging in two different categories: Leaders in the Church and Basic Beliefs of Mormons. I couldn't have asked for a more tailor-made job.
Today, as I wrote my very first posts I felt a light-filled joy sweep through me. There is really nothing I love more than sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. It brings untold amounts of happiness. If I could just travel around and do firesides, of course be independently wealthy so that I could afford it, I would be the happiest person on the face of the earth. Testifying of Christ across the globe? Are you kidding me? That would be incredible.
I prayed so hard for a job that would bring the needed amount of income and allow me to still stay home and manage my husband's care and illness. Working out of the home was something that simply was not an option. This job was an answer to prayer. Pure and simple, there is no denying that fact.
So I'm going to be very bold, even bodacious and I'm going ask all of you a HUGE favor. Would you please add these to your daily trip through Blogland. Please, please, please make comments when you do drop by. The more traffic I pull in the greater my bonuses. So if you drop by, please make a comment. See you there! And please spread the news, if you will?