Convention of Statesmen

ads

Math is not my strong point . . . apparently it isn't Peter's either!

Hmmmm, yes, this type of math work looks vaguely familiar!

Peter's finding a soft spot in my heart.

Oh yeah, I'm laughing.

That's better than the "huh" that came out of my mouth.

Well duh!

Ooops.

If you could hear me now . . . hysterical laughter would be ringing in your ears.

Bwahahahahahah . . . .

Blogger Babes, don't forget our lunch today. Golden Corral in Orem at 1:00 p.m. See you all there!
Math is not my strong point . . . apparently it isn't Peter's either! Math is not my strong point . . . apparently it isn't Peter's either! Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, October 04, 2007 Rating: 5

11 comments:

  1. I've seen these before and I absolutely love them. The elephant on the ramp cracks me up every time! And find the X? LOL!

    Sorry I couldn't make the lunch in Orem. Maybe next month we can meet halfway between Orem and Omaha? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindi - it's the first time I'd seen them. Thought I was going to pee my pants I was laughing so hard.

    Meeting halfway between Orem and Omaha -- wow, now that would quite a drive! Wish you could be here today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! That is hilarious...I wish I had been that clever when I was equally stumped in math!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what Jen said. Math was not my friend in high school. Neither was the teacher, Mr. "Crud People" Foster. I cringe just thinking about those lovely days in his classroom.

    Y'all have fun today---wish I was closer and I'd join the festivities. Perhaps another time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen & Cheri - yeah, I wish I'd been that clever too.

    Cheri - we'll miss you at our lunch!

    Tristi - no kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were great! thanks for sharing them I'd never seen them. I agree with Jen too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny!

    Can't wait to hear (and hopefully see photos) from your Blogger Babes lunch.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie and Kat - thanks. I wish I'd thought of it too. I really hated math in high school.

    Kat - I'm blogging about the lunch today. Sadly, no one brought a camera! At least that I'm aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha!! These are great! I look at some of the comments on them though and think "Those poor kids that have math teachers with NO sense of humour at all."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeley - I have to agree. My math teacher not only had no sense of humor, he had terrible cigarette breath and an absolute inability to teach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.