Convention of Statesmen

ads

Nothing Better Than Love!



I absolutely adore this song. Alvin sent me the link in the wee hours of the morning while I was sleeping quietly in bed and he was at work. How I love that man of mine!

I'm sad these two have left this mortal world for I miss their music greatly. Luther Vandross and Gregory Hines must surely be singing in a heavenly choir now.

Don't forget to click on the link at the top of the right hand column and nominate your husbands for "Best Husband in the World." We're actually getting nominations from across the globe. How cool is that?

Nothing Better Than Love! Nothing Better Than Love! Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, September 08, 2007 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.