Convention of Statesmen

ads

Candace E. Salima - SUPERHERO!

It's Tristi's fault, blame her.

What can I say? I grew up in the superhero generation. Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman, Fantastic Four, Batman and Robin, Spiderman, Green Lantern . . . I could go on and on.

So when I stopped by Tristi's blog and saw what her superpower was -- I immediately had to check out mine.


Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Fire



You are intense, internally driven, and passionate.

Your emotions are unpredictable - and they often get the better of you.

Both radiant and terrifying, people are drawn to you.

At your most powerful, you feel like the world belongs to you.

Why you would be a good superhero: You are obsessive enough to give it your all

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Your moodiness would make it difficult to control your powers


Well now, I don't think I'm moody AND MY EMOTIONS ARE NOT UNPREDICTABLE!

I kind of like the idea of being radiant and terrifying. Kind of like the Phoenix from the X-Men. Let's pause while I ponder that for a moment.

. . .

. . .

Hmmm, maybe not.

And I'm not obsessive, I'm determined, driven, goal-oriented.

Oh Tristi, what have you done?

Now, if I only actually had a superpower I could pop on over to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border and fry Osama bin Laden the king schmuck of all schmucks! The idiot now says that if Americans convert to Islam the war will be over. Oh the words that are coming into my mind are not appropriate for this blog! Here's hoping the jackass is psychic and can read my mind. I live for the day I see my cousin's military boot, or one of his fellow soldiers, kicking bin Laden's butt!

Listen up buddy. I'm a Christian. I'm going to stay a Christian. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Redeemer and your threats are not going to change that in any way shape or form! Take your "conversion by the sword" and go sit on it. Ooops, that slipped out, sorry.

Candace E. Salima - SUPERHERO! Candace E. Salima - SUPERHERO! Reviewed by Candace Salima on Saturday, September 08, 2007 Rating: 5