Convention of Statesmen

ads

Are you kidding me?! The Godfather?!

You will NEVER believe this! I took a test, I can't remember how I found it, about which movie I was. I think I'm insulted!


What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Are you kidding me? I might live by the Louis L'Amour code of "if you step on the toes of one Sackett you step on the toes of them all." I might defend and protect my family vociferously. I might include all my friends in my family and try to offer them the same protection. I might WANT to go knock off Osama bin Laden, but he deserves it right? I'M NOT THE GODFATHER!

I don't run drugs. I don't run prostitutes. I don't run extortion rings. I don't, I don't, I don't. I'm a nice girl, I am! So I think to myself, I'm going to take the "What kind of leader am I" test and feel better about myself. Margaret Thatcher, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, oooh, oooh, ooh, George Washington. Huh? That would be me, right? NOT!

No, I'm not going to post who I ended up as, I'll just say he met a very satisfactory end. So my conclusion? These tests are totally crazy. This website also wanted me to take a personality test (what am I crazy?) -- a test to find out if I'm gay (pretty sure I'm not!) -- and a test to find out what my career personality is -- I think NOT!



Okay, maybe I'd like to kick some butt in Washington D.C., head over to the Middle East and pat our soldiers on the back and tell them "job well done," and find the people holding up my business deals and help them see the light . . . but I'd do it with a smile on my face and some love in my heart. Right?

I feel the need for a text I receive from a friend most often. It always seems to come at the time when I need it the most. That is something that is truly amazing. It is always very simple . . . You are loved. Never forget. So, I found this song, You Are Loved, by Josh Groban and had to share.



Just a thought. But when you receive the idea that you should call, text or email a friend, do it. You will never know the difference that it could make. Okay, now I feel better.

Is Hillary gone from this page yet? I'll add just a little more and maybe she'll be gone and the columns will be balanced. Cross your fingers for my fevered brain.

In 1963 (the year you were born)

Lyndon B. Johnson becomes president of the US

The atomic powered submarine, Thresher, sinks in the North Atlantic killing 129

A civil rights rally held by 200,000 blacks and whites, features Dr. Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech

President John F. Kennedy is assassinated as he rides in a motorcade through downtown Dallas

Betty Friedan publishes The Feminine Mystique, launching a middle-class feminist movement

Michael Jordan, Quentin Tarantino, Conan O'Brien, Johnny Depp, and Brad Pitt are born

Los Angeles Dodgers win the World Series

Chicago Bears win the NFL championship

Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup

The Beatles receive their first #1 hit single, when "Please Please Me" tops the charts in the UK

Astroboy (known as Mighty Atom in Japanese) Japan's first ever anime was launched

NBC expands its evening network news program to 30 minutes

The television remote control is authorized by the FCC

Holy Cow!
Are you kidding me?! The Godfather?! Are you kidding me?! The Godfather?! Reviewed by Candace Salima on Saturday, September 15, 2007 Rating: 5