Convention of Statesmen

ads

What am I . . . a Movie Star?

Really . . . I look the most like these ladies? I don't know about that --- but it would sure be nice to make their income. But I sure wouldn't want to be them!




Very, very weird. Tristi, how did you find this? I found it from Anne Bradshaw over at Not Entirely British!

It's kind of fun everyone -- try it out for yourself. Turns out that MyHeritage.com is a great genealogy site as well. Can't go wrong there!

Okay -- I'm updating this blog on Monday afternoon. I don't look like any of these ladies. I think their face recognition software needs some work. My hubby was especially offended at the idea that I looked anything like Bette Midler. Did I mention that I really love that man?
What am I . . . a Movie Star? What am I . . . a Movie Star? Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.