Convention of Statesmen

ads

How Judgemental Are You?

Ouch, I'm going to have to work on that. But to be fair, I don't think they asked the right questions . . . hmmmm.

You Are 36% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.

You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...

But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.

You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.


After my nephews and nieces go to bed tonight I'll post a real blog. In the meantime, I don't see anything wrong with taking my morals and values seriously and changing with the shift of the wind. So if that's their definition of judgmental, you can take that to the bank.
How Judgemental Are You? How Judgemental Are You? Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, August 02, 2007 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Heehee! I had 48 %!!
    Guess we agree on a lot of things again this time! You're right, they could have definitaly asked more carefully selected questions.
    But there's no one who could ever make me change my mind about morals and values either!
    Don't know exactly what 'you can take that to the bank' means, but it sounds like an expression I'd use in Dutch! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You can take that to the bank" means that it is 100% guaranteed.

    So if this what they call judgmental -- count me in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.