Four jobs I've had:
1. Office Manager at a commercial real estate company in Provo, UT.
2. Tradeshow Presenter at Novell in Provo, UT.
3. Marketing & Advertising at a now defunct production company in Orem, UT.
4. Executive Secretary at the Excelsior Hotel in Provo, UT.
Four places I have lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Omaha, NB
3. Missoula, MT
4. Dolores, CO
Four favorite T.V. shows:
1. The Closer
3. Criminal Minds
Hmmm, there seems to be a theme with the shows I watch.
Four favorite foods:
1. Taco Salad
2. Roast Beef
3. Shepherd's Pie
Okay, I'm hungry now.
Four websites I frequent:
1. Amazon.com -- I'm there constantly checking on when my favorite authors new books are being released. Also, it is the main place I buy my books, movies and CDs. Not to mention, my books are available too.
2. Abebooks.com -- Here is my number one resources for locating out-of-print books. Without fail, I am able to locate 99% of all books that I am search for both theological learning, secular research and fiction. 80 million books from around the corner and around the world are at your fingertips. Not to mention, my books are available too.
3. My Dr. Chocolate -- This is where I keep up with all the medical studies and science behind the health benefits of unprocessed dark cocoa. As I am a chocoholic of the first order, this is a major source of information for me. So says Lady Candace of Cacao! Yes, I'm reading a book with lords, ladies, knights, dragons and bad guys.
4. Fiction Addition -- Great resource for writers. I used for queries, synopsis, writing skills and more.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Taking a nap.
3. At the movies.
4. Horseback riding in the mountains.
Four Movies I love:
1. Pride and Prejudice -- with Colin Firth.
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (As soon as Elder Jensen gets off his mission. He's coming back from Canada to visit and we are going to start early one morning and watch all of the extended version of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Oh yeah, and eat ourselves silly!.)
3. Harry Potter Series
4. White Christmas (Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye --- yeah, my favorite Christmas movie.)
Four Bloggers I tag next:
Carole Thayne -- Musings from Paradise
Katie Parker -- Somewhere North of the Rainbow
A Chelsea Morning
And that's it for today. I'm done -- My husband and I are getting the house ready for the week long visit of Connor (10), Stormy (8), Brigham (7), Skye (3) and Elias (8 mo.) We're excited but positive we're going to exhausted beyond belief come Sunday.