Convention of Statesmen

ads

Simpsonized! Help Me Please!

Okay, I have to admit it. I hate the Simpsons. I know I am in the minority, but there you have it. I don't like the cartoon, the animation, the story lines, the characters . . . nothing. Nevertheless, here I am, caught up in the whirl of Simpsonmania. I'm so ashamed, but I went to www.simpsonizeme.com and it happened . . . I've been Simpsonized. AND they are partnered with Burger King -- I don't like Burger King either. Pardon me while I hang my head in abject shame!

And then, even to my greater horror, I went back and did it again! I wanted different colored clothes and background. I mean I absolutely love to cook, it's one of my favorite things to do. But going to the movies, oh yeah.

So I went back to the website and started playing around with color. I eschewed the idea of tattoos and piercings, decided against the cowboy hat that would match my "way cool" capris and decided I should stop before I added a dog to the mix. They shed you know.

So, here I am. The Simpson version of Candace Salima. Somehow I do not think my mother will be pleased. God either. They worked pretty hard to have me turn out the way I am.

Big sigh . . . oh the horror, when will it end?

Help me, Please!

Okay, wait. I have to ask . . . what do think of the Simpsonized me?

At least I know who to blame: Ali, over at Girl in a Whirl. It's all her fault.
Simpsonized! Help Me Please! Simpsonized! Help Me Please! Reviewed by Candace Salima on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 Rating: 5