Convention of Statesmen

ads

13-Year Old Jenny Gives Reports Card to Romney/Obama

Jenny is a 13-year-old 8th grader who's been interested in politics for a couple of years. She was confused about the claims of the Democrats and the claims of the Republicans. So, she decided to look at the facts and do a report card for President Barack Obama and one for Governor Mitt Romney. She compared them and now presents her findings in this video. 

As a side note, I love this little girl. She has an amazing grasp of the facts.
 



Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

13-Year Old Jenny Gives Reports Card to Romney/Obama 13-Year Old Jenny Gives Reports Card to Romney/Obama Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.