Convention of Statesmen

ads

Mitt Romney at the Al Smith Dinner

Mitt Romney did a great job last night at the Al Smith Dinner. I'm thinking Dennis Miller wrote the jokes that the Governor delivered with perfect aplomb. It's just a guess, whoever wrote the jokes did a fabulous job. Enjoy.


And this may be the only time I'm willing to post anything more by Barack Obama on my blog. Unlike Mitt Romney, everyone knows I simply cannot abide the man. Methinks Dennis Miller should have written these jokes too, because these were not as amusing. Enjoy.



Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Mitt Romney at the Al Smith Dinner Mitt Romney at the Al Smith Dinner Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, October 19, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.