Convention of Statesmen

ads

Tristi Pinkston took this test, so I had to too! How Evil Am I?

You Are 4% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!
How Evil Are You?

Tristi took this test and then I looked at her blog and had to laugh! I may not be evil, but I am dang tough!
Tristi Pinkston took this test, so I had to too! How Evil Am I? Tristi Pinkston took this test, so I had to too! How Evil Am I? Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, July 12, 2007 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Well, I was disappointed. I wanted to be more evil than I really am. *sniff* I guess I'll have to work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband took the test and came up 46% evil. He was shocked! I had to remind him that when it asked if he'd ever beat someone up with fists, it didn't ask the circumstances. Stuff like that. When Alvin was in high school he loved to fight. But he didn't like fighting someone unless they really deserved it. So he set bullies up --- the stories he tells are hysterical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.