Convention of Statesmen

ads

Welcome to my little corner of the world!

I thought I'd join the blogging generation. While I have blogged professionally, I've never had one of my own before. How fun will it be to write about what I want to, rather than what I am paid to write.

So, I don't have much to say today -- but I'm excited for everything coming up in my life. New books, movies, more genealogy, more time spent with family and friends. Simply can't wait for some calmer times.

So welcome to my little corner of the world. I'll try to blog every other day or so and cover the variety of subjects that interest. So, that could be religion, politics, history, life, genealogy, football, basketball, family, friends, health . . . oh, I could go on and on, and no doubt I will!
Welcome to my little corner of the world! Welcome to my little corner of the world! Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, July 12, 2007 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm pretty excited to have some free rein, kind of like I do on my podcast . . . okay, JUST like I do on my podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you, Candace. The more the merrier in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Marsha -- I don't think I realized how fun it would be. I'm enjoying the heck out of myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.