“…to lift artificial weights from all shoulders, to clear the paths of laudable pursuit for all, to afford all an unfettered start and a fair chance in the race of life.”
- to give underprivileged families a fair chance to work their way into the middle class;
- to give families struggling to stay in middle class their fair chance to make a good living and build a good life;
- to make it easier for couples for start families… for entrepreneurs to start businesses… and volunteers to start civic and charitable organizations;
- to help all Americans at every step along the path to success overcome the obstacles big government has put before them.
- get married,
- afford a home,
- raise and educate their kids,
- get good health care,
- take care of their elderly parents,
- and retire with security themselves.
- for the unborn child in the womb;
- for the poor student caught in the failing school;
- for the reformed father languishing in prison and the fatherless son facing alone the dangers of the street;
- for the single mom working two jobs but still ensnared in big-government poverty traps;
- for the elderly and the disabled, dehumanized by bureaucracy;
- and for the splintering neighborhoods that desperately need them all.
Copyright 2013. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.