Convention of Statesmen

ads

He is Risen

I wish, this morning, to give my deep and abiding testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. This I tell you, He lives. This I know with everything in me. That man who walked the dusty roads of Galilee and was crucified on Golgotha for the sins, griefs, illnesses and sorrows of an unworthy world, did arise from the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea early on that Eastern morn so long ago. He lives and He loves us with everything in Him. He conquered death, and because He did, so will we. His gospel has been restored, and the great hope and promise of eternal life rests within our grasp if we will but take it. Jesus Christ lives. Today I share with you the Irish tenor David Hobson singing The Holy City, a song my angel mother sang in church every single Easter for so long.

He atone. He arose. He is glorified.


"He rose from the grave to “become the firstfruits of them that slept” (1 Corinthians 15:20). As Risen Lord, He visited among those He had loved in life. He also ministered among His “other sheep” (John 10:16) in ancient America. In the modern world, He and His Father appeared to the boy Joseph Smith, ushering in the long-promised “dispensation of the fulness of times” (Ephesians 1:10)." The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Twelve Apostles

Doctrine & Covenants 18:12 And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance.

Luke 24:6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee...

John 2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
  

Copyright 2013. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

He is Risen He is Risen Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, March 31, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.