Convention of Statesmen

ads

For Sale: Family Farmette in the Dolores Valley

My 74-year old mama has put the family "farmette" up For Sale. I feel no sorrow over this, because I have worried day and night about my mother since my father died. I'm so happy about this, and thrilled my mother will be moving closer to either me, or to one of my siblings. My mind will be greatly eased to have her closer to us, and if selling the property accomplishes that, I am all for it. And it does.

So I'm posting all the information there about this wonderful property that was my home for so many years.

Location: Dolores, CO

GREAT HOME CLOSE TO  fishing, hunting, and skiing. The 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has a large living room, fireplace with blowers, country style kitchen with lots of storage, attached green house and great views. Included with the acreage is a nice large barn with electric and water and chicken house. Storage trailer. 3 wells. 2 pumps. A small cabin is on the property with utilities. The acreage has an abundance of fruit trees, strawberry bed, garden area, pump house, garden shed.

My mother has built up the nutrients in the soil until it's so rich it produces the most amazing fruits and vegetables. There is a 1/2 acre garden, a 75-foot greenhouse attached to the back of the house, pastures, small orchard, etc. The three separate wells deliver clean, clear, cold, amazing tasting water straight from the tap. It is a beautiful property that my mother has lovingly attended for 30-years. She is simply getting up there in years and beginning to worry she won't be able to handle the responsibility anymore. Hence the reason she has decided to sell.

It is 2 1/2 miles outside of a wonderfully small community, Dolores, where I went to junior high and high school, and wildlife is plentiful. In the heart of Mesa Verde country, close to the Canyons of the Ancients National Monument, McPhee Dam Reservoir, and the Anasazi Heritage Center in Southwestern Colorado.

A great place for hunting, biking, fishing, boating, hiking, with excellent lodging, dining, and real estate. Dolores, and the surrounding area, is a great place to live.

You may learn more by emailing me at ces@candacesalima.com.


Copyright 2013. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
For Sale: Family Farmette in the Dolores Valley For Sale: Family Farmette in the Dolores Valley Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I know what it's like to have an aging parent. This year my mother had to move into a senior's lodge. Thankfully it's a nice one.

    I hope the property sells quickly. Your mother is fortunate to have a property to sell.

    It will be a big change for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.