Convention of Statesmen

ads

I am a Woman and I support Mitt Romney!

I am a woman and I support Mitt Romney



I am a Senior Contributor at www.usdailyreview.com, a Director in the doTERRA IPC organization, a public speaker and an author. I also host my own show, Turning the Tide with Candace Salima, doing specials which are posted exclusively on my YouTube channel. And last, but in no way least, I am a woman and I support Mitt Romney.

Liberal talking heads say that Mitt Romney was on the wrong side of equal pay in Tuesday's debate. Really? Because nearly half his cabinet were women and they were paid commensurate with their experience, education and abilities. Barack Obama, on the other hand, grossly underpays the women in his cabinet and according to Valerie Jarrett, fosters a hostile workplace in the White House. 

So tell me this, Mitt Romney has proven with his actions that he values women, Barack Obama has proven with his that he does not. Where's the question?


Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

I am a Woman and I support Mitt Romney! I am a Woman and I support Mitt Romney! Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, October 18, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.