Convention of Statesmen

ads

Accountability for Benghazi, Libya




Kimberly Guilfoyle is reporting that by next week the Administration's fall guy will be chosen and charged. Here's my thought, I hope the American people are not satisfied by this. I don't want the fall guy, I want to know who made what decisions and the appropriate people in prison, for a very long time. Four people are dead. Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glenn Doherty did not have to die. Stevens did not have to be raped, murdered, and his body dragged through the streets. 

The head of Ansar al-Sharia, the terrorist organization who committed these atrocities sits sipping coffee in a streetside cafe without the slightest concern that the Obama Administration will come after him. And I'll tell you why he has no concern:

The Obama Administration knew the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi Libya was being attacked while it was happening. They chose to not send in military support, and it resulted in the brutal deaths of four Americans. I am horrified by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, his administration and the media for the callousness they've displayed in dealing with the the brutal murders of four Americans. The first U.S. Ambassador to be murdered in 30 years, and likely the first one to ever be raped. And ABC/NBC/CBS remain deaf, dumb, and mute. FoxNews has covered it extensively. MSNBC and CNN, very little. And they keep on saying the American people don't care. I care. I care very much and I want answers and accountability.


Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Accountability for Benghazi, Libya Accountability for Benghazi, Libya Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.