Convention of Statesmen

ads

What a day!

What a day!

First, I've noticed I don't blog as much anymore since I started writing for US Daily Review and other sites. That's not a good thing as blogging is how I began this entire string of events. Who could ever believe when an author friend suggested I began blogging it would lead to this. But it has.

For US Daily Review I write articles on politics, the state of America, book reviews and movie reviews. I enjoy the process very much and will be contributing more to that site. I stay apprised of all that is going on in Washington, D.C. and on the political national front. So it keeps me busy, to say the least.

I'm in the process of revamping my website again. I know crazy to do so. But because my focus is no longer just on writing books, I felt like it needed to look more like a news site so I can better give access to my readers of the articles and books I write, the radio/video shows I do, speaking engagements, etc. So that's taking some time, as I'm doing it myself.

I'm also creating a website for my sweet mother who is selling her farm in Colorado. It's become too much for her since my father died, so I'm going to focus really hard on helping her sell it. She wants to move in with one of my sisters who lost her husband just before my father passed away. So I'm going to do all I can to make that happen.

And, I've decided to start writing fiction again. I'm still in the middle of those two books, but if I can organize my day properly I should be able to get everything done. And I really miss writing fiction! So it is my hope that I will be able to produce one book a year. With three books and two health booklets under my belt, I'm feeling the need to dedicate myself on that front again.

And if that weren't enough, this morning I joined the organizing committee for the Rocky Mountain Conservative Convention, which is on May 19th. RMCC will hear from Utah Governor Gary Herbert, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, Senator Mike Lee, Congressman Jason Chaffetz, Attorney General candidate Sean Reyes, 2nd Congressional District candidate Mia Love, two fabulous comedians, some music acts (so I hear) and much, much more, including a straw poll. So if you haven't purchased your tickets yet, you better get on it. Seating is limited to 1,200 and this is the place you want to be if you're a conservative. We will be contributing a portion of these funds to The Child's Hope Foundation.


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

What a day! What a day! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.