Convention of Statesmen

ads

Summer Kickoff! Alvin Salima Fundraiser


Each month is getting a little better. Not only are we holding our monthly plate lunch specials, we have picked up a few catering jobs, all proceeds going to Alvin's Kidney Transplant Fund. But we just adore visiting with family and friends, co-workers, etc. who join us on the first Saturday of every month for our Plate Lunch Specials! 

Menu for June 1st (Businesses) & 2nd! 


Kalua Pork (a favorite for one and all) 
Teriyaki Chicken (Alvin's recipe is gaining fans from all over) 
TeriBurger (Thanks so much to Island Ianak'tion[801-787-1319] for donating the teriburgers) all laid on a bed of sticky rice with salad and dessert We will be adding an icy cold bottled water with each plate this month. Yes, we heard you! :-) 


 It makes us so happy that you are all loving our food so much. Love goes into every dish, I promise! Please place your orders in the comments below and we hope to see you all there! And thank you to all of you for supporting this effort to save my husband's life. I really am counting on many happy decades ahead with my sweetheart. God bless! 

When: June 1st and 2nd, Noon to 2:00 p.m.
Where: 1104 West 220 South, Orem

Text your orders to 801-358-6213, or email them, or post your order below. I.E., post the number of plates along with your name. I'll put your order on the list and we'll be waiting for you on June 2nd with hot, yummy food guaranteed to please.


God bless, and we look forward to seeing you!

Alvin & Candace


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Summer Kickoff! Alvin Salima Fundraiser Summer Kickoff! Alvin Salima Fundraiser Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. I want 4 plates,with Guava cake. Is it possible to buy extra pieces of cake? I don't really need a full cake, but My sister's birthday is June 5 and she would love if I could bring a few pieces home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Mary. We'll figure out the logistics, because it will need to remain cool. How many extra pieces do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking 4 pieces. I will have a refrigerator in my hotel room, Maybe I can find a plastic container that will fit in the cooler for the drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Mary. I'll put them in a container for you. I did a test, and we're three days out from the last guava cake we made and it is still heavenly. So I think it will work well if you can keep it cool. I'll put you down for 4 more pieces of cake. Looking forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.