Convention of Statesmen

ads

US Daily Review: Mirror Mirror Movie Review

Movie Corner: Mirror Mirror
Posted on 29 March 2012

by Candace Salima, US Daily Review Contributor

       The Snow White Legend Comes Alive
Movie: Mirror Mirror

Director: Tarsem Singh
Starring: Julia Roberts, Lily Collins, Armie Hammer and Nathan Lane
Website: http://mirrormirrorfilm.com


I was privileged to attend an advance showing of the latest Snow White offering, Mirror Mirror, which opens March 30th, not the 16th as the poster suggests. We settled in with our popcorn, drinks and Pizza Hut, because the Larry Miller Megaplexes in Utah have wonderful restaurants in the actual theaters and you can take dinner straight into the theater and watch the movie in style!

I’ll admit right up front, I’m a longtime fan of Julia Roberts. A brilliant actress, there seems to be no role she cannot tackle, and the evil stepmother to Snow White is no exception. She plays the role with great wit, charm and and underlying evil too blatant to deceive any viewer, which is the whole point. Julia brings a freshness to the role that had me laughing throughout the movie. Of course, the way she stays young … yeah, I was grossed out. I’ll admit it. Read More



Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
US Daily Review: Mirror Mirror Movie Review US Daily Review: Mirror Mirror Movie Review Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, March 29, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.