Convention of Statesmen

ads

Congressman Allen West Recognizes GOP History in Civil Rights

A Facebook friend shared this video today, and as I listened to Congressman Allen West talk about the history of the GOP in America and the civil rights movement, I learned a great deal I did not know. I certainly understand why it was left out of my decidedly left leaning history books in school! 

I'm proud to be an American, and a Republican. Always have been, and this just reiterates one of the reasons why. Republicans have always stood for America, for the right for all to be free, and for strength of the American spirit. And this is one of the reasons why we fight Barack Obama so hard, he would eradicate 236 years of history of brave Americans who fought for equality for all, just because they happen to be Republican.

But then again, Barack Obama spent his formative education years, first in Thailand, and then in a communist commune in Hawaii. So, I guess I can understand why he wouldn't know these salient historic facts that Congressman shared on the floor of the United States House of Representatives.




Amazing speech, thank you Congressman West.


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Congressman Allen West Recognizes GOP History in Civil Rights Congressman Allen West Recognizes GOP History in Civil Rights Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.