Convention of Statesmen

ads

Turning the Tide: Jamie Freveletti and The Ninth Day

I'm not sure why I forgot to blog about this earlier! I have a new author to add to my list of favorites, Jamie Freveletti. I was privileged to be able to interview her on Turning the Tide with Candace Salima, and it was a delightful interview. It's easy to see why she is such a good author, and also why The Estate of Robert Ludlum tapped her to write the next in the Covert One series.

Jamie Freveletti Interview, Part 1




Jamie Freveletti Interview, Part 2




I give The Ninth Day a solid 5 stars. It was that exciting to read. Well written, great character development and a fabulous story.

Purchase The Ninth Day now.


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Turning the Tide: Jamie Freveletti and The Ninth Day Turning the Tide: Jamie Freveletti and The Ninth Day Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.