Convention of Statesmen

ads

U.S. Daily Review: To Whom Will We Leave America

Steven and Kathryn Miner, now in their twenties, filed a lawsuit against their mother two years ago, egged on by their father, who is an attorney. The suit was based on “bad parenting,” because…and brace yourself…college care packages were inadequate, homecoming budgets insufficient, and being forced to have a curfew. Source I have to admit, I was left somewhat speechless at the sheer audacity and self-entitled attitude of this woman’s children.

One of my greatest fears in this battle for America we are waging is that we will win. America’s economy will be restored, we will restore a constitutionally-limited government, America’s future will be bright once more, and we will then turn it over to the next generation…who is fond of suing their parents for pathetic and petty reasons. It would seem the battle is lost before it’s ever begun.

Read the Full Article here.


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
U.S. Daily Review: To Whom Will We Leave America U.S. Daily Review: To Whom Will We Leave America Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, September 01, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.