Convention of Statesmen

ads

US Daily Review: Obama vs America

by Candace Salima, a regular contributor to US Daily Review
Posted 18 September 2011

America vs. Obama. I recall someone saying to me that Barack Obama was the great uniter. I scoffed, because I’d researched Barack Obama, thoroughly, long before the election put one of the most dangerous men in American history into the Oval Office.

The “great uniter” my friend had called Barack Obama has turned out to be the “Great Divider.” Let’s step back for a moment and look at the entire situation objectively.

I was raised in a color-blind home. Racial epithets were not allowed. And we were taught to see individuals for their hearts, rather than the color of their skin. Then I became an adult.

Read Full Article


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.


Candace's strong conservative voice is finding it's place in the heart of Americans. Already the second highest ranked show on the All Fired Up! Radio network, Turning the Tide is attracting top guests and garnering praise across the board. As such, in order to expand Candace's message, we need to purchase studio equipment. A fundraiser is in process in order to help pay for these costs. Please donate via GoFundMe, even $10 will make all the difference. Candace has decided to offer four new reward levels, click here for more details.
US Daily Review: Obama vs America US Daily Review: Obama vs America Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, September 18, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.