Convention of Statesmen

ads

Turning the Tide Temporary Schedule

With much thought and discussion, here is the upcoming schedule for Turning the Tide with Candace Salima.

Every Saturday morning I will air a two-hour show on All Fired Up! Radio. This show will discuss, as mentioned before, the issues of the day with a series of guests. All aspects of life in America that will turn the tide toward morning in America again. I am excited to be with All Fired Up! It is an honor to join such a great stable of talk show hosts.

Bea Wilson, who is my producer, is the queen! She is sharp, effective, friendly and quick. Without question, the best producer I have ever worked with and I count myself lucky to be working with her.

All Fired Up! is in the process of transitioning from BlogTalkRadio.com to their own website where the shows will be streamed live directly from their own server. Shows will be provided in both video and audio and it is an extremely fun thing to look forward to. Until that website is up and running, there just isn't room for my Monday through Friday show yet, which I knew when I came on board. It's not going to be bad to have a brief break.

On Saturday mornings you may tune into Turning the Tide with Candace Salima on All Fired Up! at 9:00 a.m. MDT. If you'd like to participate in the conversation, and I hope that you will, you may call 646-478-3519.


Now for Monday through Friday: I will be airing a 30 minute show, beginning September 5th at 1:00 p.m. (MDT) every day. This will be on my own BlogTalkRadio channel, also called Turning the Tide with Candace Salima. During this show, which will air until All Fired Up! is ready with their new website, I will spend that 30 minutes discussing a different issue every day.

The first one to air will be on illegal immigration. So tune in September 5th, 1:00 p.m. (MDT) if you want to participate in the conversation, and I hope you will, please call (818) 495-6918 to talk to me on air.



Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Turning the Tide Temporary Schedule Turning the Tide Temporary Schedule Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, August 26, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.