Convention of Statesmen

ads

Facebook Fun

I use Facebook for a number of reasons, not all of which please the founder of the social network I am sure. But I do, on occasion use it for its original purpose: To connect with family and friends and have fun.

So tonight a little chain post started going around and I decided it might be interesting to participate. And it was...and touching. My sister and another friend posted this:

Let's see how forthcoming my Facebook friends are. Leave a one word comment that you think best describes me. It can only be 1 word. No more than one word. Then copy and paste this post on your wall so I can leave a word about you.

So I did. And here's what other people posted about me:

Kimberly: Overachiever

Robert: Patriot

Sara: Passionate

Wendy: Fun

AD: American

Karen: Determined

Tammy: Tenacious

Mary: Believer

Sheila: Intelligent

Danyelle: Go-getter

Paula: Feisty

Janette: Determined

Melanie: Progressive

Dan: Steadfast

Tristi: Dedicated

Jeannie: Blessed

Dodie: Patriotic

Victoria: Awesome

Anne: Amazing

Roland: Zealous (Hmmm, not sure I like that one.)

Am I this perfect? Of course not. I am one of the imperfect people I know, but it is interesting to see myself through other people's eyes. It gives a picture of me that I hadn't quite seen before. I believe I like all those descriptions of me and I hope to cultivate many more positive qualities and to continue growing toward being a better person than I am.

If you posted this same question, what do you think the one word responses would be? And is the picture one you would want to look at every day?

Copyright 2009. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Share on Facebook
Facebook Fun Facebook Fun Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, January 08, 2010 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.