Convention of Statesmen

ads

Swamped with Work

I am seriously swamped with work. I will be posting blogs on a regular basis again and am just trying to get on to a regular schedule. Two full-time jobs are keeping me seriously busy and stressed while I'm trying to figure out when to get everything done. I've received lots of emails from people asking if I'm okay. Absolutely! Conservatives are missing me, thanks. Liberals are having fun mocking me and want more blogs. Whatever makes you happy.

So Saturday morning I'm going to sit down and figure things out and will begin blogging regularly then. Believe Obama and sycophants are providing more than enough ammunition.

Have a great week everyone!
Swamped with Work Swamped with Work Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.