Let's refresh Barack Obama's stance on a few things:
and I'm supposed to believe Barack Obama is a Christian? Oh, I'm not saying he's a Muslim, although I firmly believe he is a Muslim sympathizer, but I am saying you cannot be a Christian and ridicule the word of God, our book of scripture. And so I ask, why is he gaining in the polls?
Just as quick reminder for the last year-and-a-half of this presidential campaign, Barack Obama has stated, and yes I watched his lips move and the words come out of his mouth:
- He doesn't like our health care system, one of the best in the world.
- He doesn't think the United States is, or should be, based on a Judeo-Christian value system.
- He doesn't think we should drive SUV's and keep our homes at 72 degrees and he thinks he should get to enforce that.
- He doesn't think the oil industry should be private and has every intention of trying to snatch them if he is ever elected president.
- He doesn't think high gas prices are a problem, just that they went high too fast.
- He doesn't think America has enemies as he's willing to climb in bed with every one of them.
- He doesn't think the Constitution of the United States is a divinely inspired document which holds the truest form of government ever known to earth. He wants to shuck that old document and replace it with the Communist Manifesto. Yeah, that worked so well for the Russians.
Interestingly, the Wall Street Journal, - yes, color me astonished! - wrote an incredible article on Barack Obama's proposed "windfall taxes." It was forwarded to me in an email and I had to do a little digging to find the original source and properly credit it, but it was definitely the Wall Street Journal.
August 4, 2008; Page A12
Daily Political Newsletter from WSJ.com's Opinion Editors
The "windfall profits" tax is back, with Barack Obama stumping again to apply it to a handful of big oil companies. Which raises a few questions: What is a "windfall" profit anyway? How does it differ from your everyday, run of the mill profit? Is it some absolute number, a matter of return on equity or sales -- or does it merely depend on who earns it?
Inquiring entrepreneurs want to know. Unfortunately, Mr. Obama's "emergency" plan, announced on Friday, doesn't offer any clarity. To pay for "stimulus" checks of $1,000 for families and $500 for individuals, the Senator says government would take "a reasonable share" of oil company profits. -- Read On!
And moving to the next, Barack Obama wants the following:
- Obama wants universal health care paid for by the American taxpayer.
- Obama wants to control education of our children from the federal government.
- Obama wants to tell us how warm we can keep our homes and what we can drive.
- Obama wants us to give up our 2nd-Amendment rights (and you can argue all you want that he doesn't, but he stated, for the record, in an Illinois race that he supported the abolishment of the 2nd Amendment (paraphrased there.)
- Obama voted, 3 SEPARATE TIMES, for babies who survived abortions to be left to die, receiving no medical care or help.
- Obama has no problem with the high price of gas, he just thinks it went up too fast for the American people to accept. He said Europe pays upwards of $8 why shouldn't we?
- Obama is against drilling for oil here in the U.S. He'd rather Americans lose their homes, lose their cars, lose their ability to even go to the grocery store unless its a couple of blocks away and leave us a broken people than drill for oil in America.
- Obama's programs he wants to put in place will break the American people and economy and can only be implemented if democracy is tossed out and communism fully implemented.
Interestingly, fresh polls put Barack Obama ahead by 8%. In other words, "he's trending stronger than ever."
Really . . .
In spite of his anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-entrepneurial, anti-Constitution, pro-radical, pro-Communist, pro-abortion, pro-taxes (as in he's voted 94 times to raise taxes) . . . Barack Obama is leading in the polls.
I stated, several months ago, Barack Obama would have to commit murder before he could lose. But looking at what the man has clearly stated over the last 18 months and the "sheeple" attitude of his followers, I now believe he could commit murder and still win. His "fans" would as easily dismiss that as they dismiss all of the above.
There is no hope when the American voter refuses to see the truth so clearly laid before them. Six months into an Obama presidency the American people are going to be screaming for mercy and impeachment, claiming they've been deceived. But I'm going to firmly state right here . . . he has deceived no one. He's very clearly stated his agenda and as the words fall from his lips you translate them into a Disneyland movie in your minds. Stephen King is waiting, right around the corner.
And last, but in no way least. Here is a fantastic video on Courage vs. Cowardice:
I double-checked, everything in this video is true, including the cocaine use which Obama admitted to in his "Dreams From My Father".
I also refer you to Moms in the Right and their post: "Say It Ain't So Joe" for a completely list of Senator Biden's "mis-statements" the night of the VP presidential debate.