Convention of Statesmen

ads

Forged in the Refiner's Fire Virtual Book Tour Ends

What a wonderful experience it was to be on the Virtual Book Tour for Forged in the Refiner's Fire. There are times in my life, more so than recently, I have felt as if what I do makes very little difference in the world. Kind of like that little boy who uses his finger to plug the leak against an onslaught of sure destruction. But this tour helped me to see things differently.

I don't need to win the Nobel Peace Price, I don't need to rule the world. I don't want to be President of the United States. I don't want to be governor, mayor or official dog poop cleaner. I just want to know that my presence in this world helped someone, somewhere, somehow. I know a lot of people think it is silly of me but I have to know I made a difference during this time Heavenly Father gave me to prove myself.

In the gathering of the experiences which comprise Forged in the Refiner's Fire it became easy to see that trials beset all of us . . . whether they are visible or not. It also became easy to see that those who choose to fight through those same trials and come out stronger and brighter on the other side are those who have succeeded. I know it's difficult at times to keep putting one foot in front of the other, but it helps to remember you aren't the only one going through it and Jesus Christ always awaits to lift that burden from your shoulders and walk with you, making that burden easier to bear.

Anyway, if you missed the reviews from all over North America here are the links to them:


And just one last time, because I can't talk about Forged in the Refiner's Fire without showing this great video shot and produced by Reel Line Productions.

Forged in the Refiner's Fire Virtual Book Tour Ends Forged in the Refiner's Fire Virtual Book Tour Ends Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.