Is there anything about America that Obama likes?
- He doesn't like our health care system, one of the best in the world.
- He doesn't think the United States is, or should be, based on a Judeo-Christian value system.
- He doesn't think we should drive SUV's and keep our homes 72 degrees and he thinks he should get to enforce that.
- He doesn't think the oil industry should be private and has every intention of trying to snatch them if he is ever elected president.
- He doesn't think high gas prices are a problem, just that they went high too fast.
- He doesn't think America has enemies as he's willing to climb in bed with every one of them.
- He doesn't think the Constitution of the United States is a divinely inspired document which holds the truest form of government ever known to earth. He wants to shuck that old document and replace it with the Communist Manifesto. Yeah, that worked so well for the Russians.
We survived the Clintons, can we survive another administration who will betray America? I don't know, my friends. I simply don't know.
Will the American people take the responsibility of their freedom on their own shoulders or will they do as Germany did and elect a leader, such as Hitler was elected, to destroy us completely?