Convention of Statesmen

ads

Interview with Bus Drive in the Morning

Here's an interview I did with Fred on "Bus Drive in the Morning" in January! It was so much fun. This is a radio show that broadcasts out of Salt Lake Community College. It was such a blast. Listen here and enjoy! It ends a little abruptly, which was startling, but I really enjoyed doing the interview. Drop back by and offer comments, I'd love to hear what you think.

Check out the blog below: that's also one I wrote today.
Interview with Bus Drive in the Morning Interview with Bus Drive in the Morning Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, February 02, 2008 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candace! Thanks for dropping by my blog this morning. I am so behind in reading blogs, and hope to catch up next week and see what new tidbits you've written.

    I won't make the BB Lunch today, because my mom is in town. Have fun and say hello to everyone for me.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.