Convention of Statesmen

ads

Reading Frenzy Coming Up

So, in the midst of this extremely volatile political season I am now immersing myself in a reading frenzy. I am on the board of the Whitney Awards. Therefore, I am part of the voting process. So I will be reading all of the following books over the next four weeks:
  • Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson
  • Beyond the Horizon by Judy C. Olsen
  • Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
  • Bullies in the Headlights by Matthew Buckley
  • Counting Stars by Michele Paige Holmes
  • Desire of our Hearts by Sariah Wilson
  • Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
  • Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  • First Day by Allyson B. Condie
  • Grave Secrets by Marlene Austen
  • Hazardous Duty by Betsy Brannon Green
  • How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison
  • Hunting Gideon by Jessica Draper
  • Land of Inheritance by H.B. Moore
  • Lights of Mahonri Moriancumer by Phyllis Gunderson
  • Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena
  • Rise of the Evening Star by Brandon Mull
  • Road to Heaven by Coke Newell
  • Sheep's Clothing by Josi Kilpack
  • Spires of Stone by Annette Lyon
  • The Deep End by Traci Abramson
  • The Independence Club by Rachel Ann Nunes
  • The Operative by Willard Boyd Gardner
  • The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  • Upon the Mountains by Gale Sears
  • Wet Desert by Gary Hansen
If the title and author name are bolded I've already read the book. Thank goodness I've already made a start!

Now to do all that, keep up my own writing schedule and stay active in politics as well as take care of my sweetheart. Hmmm, something is going to have to give.

Primaries in South Carolina and Nevada today. Vote people, vote!
Reading Frenzy Coming Up Reading Frenzy Coming Up Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, January 19, 2008 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. somethings got to give eh? - my vote is housework. (that's always the first thing to go at my house:)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a huge reading list. Good luck! In a way I'm jealous--I would love to have an excuse to read like that, but like you said--something is going to have to give. And not only do you have to read them, but you have to judge them too.

    (By the way Jessica Day George's book ROCKS!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already read a few but not many -- I'm not sure I'll get them all read but I'll sure try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hi. Wow...you must never sleep. Your schedule is incredible!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of books to read--but at least there all good books!

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am impressed. You go girl! Kathleen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.