Convention of Statesmen

ads

Christmas Music I love

Tristi Pinkston and I are apparently up before the crack of dawn this morning...I mean really, I woke up at 2:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. How wrong is that! And then bam, I get an email in my inbox from Tristi --- she's up too! We need help!

She was talking about favorite Christmas songs and I thought of a few I like too. This is Donny Osmond's "A Soldier's King." Heartwrenching, really.



Isn't that an incredible song? Brings tears to my eyes every time. I am so grateful for the American men and women who fight for the cause of freedom across the world assuring our way of life is preserved. I'm so proud of them and wish every one of them and their families peace and happiness at this time of year.

Also - everyone, please don't forget to cast your vote in the "Best Husband in the World" Contest. We are celebrating six of the finest men we've ever come across. Please help us! Look to the right, you'll find links to each of the men nominated and then just below that the poll where you may cast your vote.

This is today's second post, so just below this you'll see the Christmas Tag I received. It was fun to do. Thanks, Mike.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Christmas Music I love Christmas Music I love Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. What a powerful song!! i love music. thanks for the add on your blog recommends, it means a lot. i am glad you found me again. i wanted to add you but couldn't find your page! thanks again...for the contest, for your words, for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too sweetheart, and to all your other bloggers!

    I love D's whole Christmas at Home cd. My absolute favourite however is 'O Holy Night' sung by his Brothers.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst part is -- I was *still* up -- I didn't wake up that early. I don't know what it is, but I can't go to sleep at night anymore. But what better way to spend the time than blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Donny! Did you see the story about him being the perfect celebrity? If not let me know and I'll email you the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Donny's version of "Mary Do You Know." Do you happen to have a video for that one?

    This one is very moving, too. Thanks for sharing. I just posted today some of my favorite Christmas songs as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.