Convention of Statesmen

ads

Establishing a Religion Library

If you know anything about me now you know that I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, heart and soul. You know that I am deep studier of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I devour the words of prophets, apostles and trusted theologians like children plowing through their trick-or-treat bags on Halloween.

As I was looking at building upon my Freedom Library I noticed the large number of religious texts I have as well. I remembered, at that very moment, how many people call or email me with questions about the gospel and events in Church History. I then realized I was well on my way to having a serious Religious Library too. As much I sincerely believe we need a Freedom Library, I also believe we need a Religious Library.

Here are a few of the books I have in my religious library:



I am have many, many more but these are a good place to start. Make sure you a good set of the scriptures, large book size are my favorite. A subscription to the Ensign magazine will also provide you a solid collection of the writings of the prophets and apostles since the magazine's inception. More than affordable, you'll love the knowledge it brings into your home.

On a side note: Alvin goes into the hospital tomorrow morning for surgery. He will be in the hospital three to five days. So I probably won't be blogging much or checking in until he comes home. Everyone have a wonderful week and I'll catch ya on the flip side. (Oh yeah, that dates me.)
Establishing a Religion Library Establishing a Religion Library Reviewed by Candace Salima on Monday, October 29, 2007 Rating: 5