Convention of Statesmen

ads

Ahmadinejab in the U.S.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejab is in the United States of America. We let an evil man who is a progenitor of terrorism, acts of war (sending Iranian troops into Iraq to attack and our soldiers), genocide and frankly, the biggest nutjob walking the planet right now, waltz right into this country without hesitation

Why do I say this? For a number of reasons. I used to do a podcast, which I hope to get organized to start again soon. One of the men I interviewed was Jay Case, who is currently completing his doctorate in Terrorism under the tutelage of Dr. Sean Anderson, one of the foremost experts on the subject. This is when I first learned of Ahmadinejab. Here are some of the reasons he's a nutjob, a very dangerous evil one, but a nutjob.

Point 1: He believes the 12th Imam will return at the height of the apocalypse and either (this is where it gets a little fuzzy): Kill all infidels (everyone who is not Muslim); or Jesus Christ will come and say, "I have always worshiped Allah and my followers have had it wrong all these years," then Jesus will be a slave at the feet of Allah (I'm offended just typing that) and all the infidels will be killed; OR the 12th Imam will convert Jesus Christ yada, yada, yada and again ending with all the infidels being killed. In other words, the nutjob wants everyone who doesn't believe what he believes to be killed.

Oh, did I mention that the 12th Imam has been hiding in a well for thousands of years? Oh yeah, poor little guy must be completely deranged by now.

Point 2: Said nutjob believes it is his solemn duty to usher in the apocalypse and the return of the 12th Imam.

Point 3: Nutjob believes that the holocaust never happened.

Point 4: Nutjob intends to wipe Israel off the map.

Need I go on? Oh, I can. Even the Iranians have grown weary and exceedingly concerned about their delusional and dangerous leader's behavior and thought processes. He had the road between the 12th Imam well and the city rebuilt, presumably so the little guy won't stumble on a pebble and fall to the ground. Which after being kept in a cold, dark, dank well all these years, most likely would happen.

The University of Columbia has adamantly refused to cancel the nutjob's visit to the campus. The AP reports: "University President Lee Bollinger has resisted requests to cancel Ahmadinejad's speech this year but promised to introduce the talk himself with a series of tough questions on topics including the Iranian leader's views on the Holocaust, his call for the destruction of the state of Israel and his government's alleged support of terrorism."

Oooh, that'll keep everyone safe. Friends, this is as if Adolf Hitler were extended a personal invitation to come to the land of the free and the home of the brave to explain to us why he was bent on world domination and the destruction of all Jews.

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?

Update: I was cruising the news sites for my In the News section of my blog page and found this. How ironic!




So let me simply say this. It is the standard M.O. of nutjob Muslims to issue three warnings. Bin Laden is hard at work issuing his current three (although, I believe he has completed that with his last video) and Ahmadinejab is here for his second visit to issue another warning to the U.N. Did all the left wing media forget that?

Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney has called for the arrest of Mahmoud Ahmadinejab. I like that. Giuliani refused to let another nutjob into New York City while he was still major. I liked that.

Do you all want to know what happens after the third warning . . . need I remind you of September 11th, the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon and on and on and on . . . terrorist attacks did not begin with September 11th. Our citizenry simply woke up for a brief moment before nestling back in their beds with their covers over their heads.

So let me close with this. Jesus Christ is my God and the Son of God, Heavenly Father. I believe them to be two separate and distinct personages who are one in heart, mind and intent. He is not, nor will He ever be showing up anytime soon, or ever, to say He's been Muslim all along. He is the Everlasting Prince of Peace, the God of this world and our Savior and Redeemer.

The 12th Imam is a sad, dangerous little fairytale concocted to keep those Muslims who believe in him in a constant state of anxiety and chaos. (Ushering in the apocalypse. Please, let's not rush to total destruction.)

The minions of Satan may kick against the pricks for millennia but Jesus Christ WILL triumph in the end. All righteous people, of all faiths, will be gathered under the arm of His protection and peace will reign on this earth. Finally. I will follow Him wherever He leads me, for I know that He would never cause me to harm another unless the danger was imminent. He would never insist I convert or kill every single person in the world. He would never, never rule with hatred, vitriol and violence, for He is the Prince of Peace. I choose Jesus Christ.

Ahmadinejab in the U.S. Ahmadinejab in the U.S. Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, September 24, 2007 Rating: 5

17 comments:

  1. American's get too obsessed with being politically correct that they shoot themselves in the foot. This is ridiculous. Why not invite Bin Laden over too, we can have a nice little afternoon tea party. *eyeroll*

    Thanks for sharing your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things like this really scare me! Why does no one but a select few seem to even be reacting to anything that these evil men are saying. I agree with Jen, enough with all the political garbage. These are violent scarey men who will stop at nothing to destroy us. I almost feel alone and helpless. While our government plays games, the American citizens will be slaughtered.

    Thanks Candace for your testimony and for sharing your voice. Once again, I will seriously ponder your comments. You never disappointment. You truly have been blessed with a gift of communicating! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it interesting that he's willing to acknowledge the existence of Jesus Christ and that He is returning. I also find it downright evil that he thinks Christ will bow to anyone.

    I heartily echo your sentiments, Candace -- Jesus Christ is our Savior and when He comes, He will execute His justice in a loving, kind, fair way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - Exactly my sentiments. I don't know what the people on the East Coast are thinking! My mom suggested years ago that we have a fire sale and give it back to the Canandians. I'm starting to think that's a good idea. Yeah, that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie,

    Thank you so much. And yes, I know that the the political nonsense can be extremely frustrating and demoralizing. But these are these are the idiots at the University of Columbia that are causing a ruckus now. I'm with Mitt Romeny, I say arrest the SOB while he's here. But Glenn Beck says that will unify the jackasses in the Middle East, he probably has a point.

    My testimony stands strong and inviolate. I will shout to the world as I often as I have to that Jesus is the Christ. Denying it will not, not make it so. (Yeah, I'm a writer.)

    Thanks for your compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Tristi. And yes, it is interesting how Satan can twist the simple truths and inundate evil and weak minds with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope he doesnt get attacked by some street gangs or anything. You know how dangerous NY can be at times. Our Universities are really messed up with all the liberals running them. I'm glad my son is at BYU.

    Columbia's President made the comment he would have invited Hitler to his campus if he could have. (psst- you just did sir!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike - One can only hope. And yes, our universities are completely messed up. BYU isn't perfect, but it's better than what is out there.

    And NO KIDDING on Columbia's president. How could he be such a complete and utter moron?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen, sister. Thank you for sharing your testimony and being such a superb writer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. candace:
    amen sister, i am united with you, my sister in the Gospel. great points. i did not like how this guy was allowed to come here either and so glamorized/publicized.

    i am touched by what you said about God. you've got it. i'd sit next to you in Sacrament any day girl.

    you so rock,
    kathleen :)

    ps. thanks, you really made me smile tonight by what you said at my blog. you are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Kathleen. I really appreciate your daily visits to my blog and that you like them so much. I write from the heart every single day. I hope that is visible to everyone who reads my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MUST HEAR THIS!!!!

    This is Columbia President Bollinger's introduction of the Iranian president! You're gonna LOVE it!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tACSopIZVdk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Wendy. I put it at the beginning of this post -- so that everyone can hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard Bollinger's introduction to the speech, and a few clips. The newscast I saw seemed like it was trying to make it look like Bollinger was a mean and hateful bigot, and Ahmadinejab was the voice of reconciliation and peace. Thing is, if you didn't know some of the things he'd already said and done, you might have fallen for it. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi candace: it is visible to me that you write from the heart :)

    i posted two posts tonight (one is laughing on the floor funny and the other one is serious). come and share with me :)

    blessings,
    kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karlene - I'm afraid people never look past the action to see the consequences. The University of Columbia was warned over and over that the Middle East and the liberal media would edit the introduction and speech to flatter Ahmadinejab. But they refused to listen . . . now look at the damage being caused.

    Kathleen - Thanks. I'll drop by your blog when I get back from Idaho. I have to go help a friend move.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.