Convention of Statesmen

ads

I'm a Chimera!

I'm a chimera -- how cool is that. I'm a puzzle . . . hmmm.

You Are a Chimera

You are very outgoing and well connected to many people.

Incredibly devoted to your family and friends, you find purpose in nurturing others.

You are rarely alone, and you do best in the company of others.

You are incredibly expressive, and people are sometimes overwhelmed by your strong emotions.



All true, except I do enjoy alone time when I am curled up in a quiet house or high mountain meadow with some good food, sunshine and a good book. Other than -- yeah, that would be me!
I'm a Chimera! I'm a Chimera! Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, August 04, 2007 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think that pretty much discribes you! I'm a Centaur! It says: "In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person. However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways. You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order. You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily". Yep, that's me alright! ;0) I didn't answer question nr 3, because there wasn't a right answer for me, I wouldn't do any of those things!
    You're right, these tests are really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they though. After the nephews and nieces go home on Sunday, starting Monday, I'll start writing real blogs again. In the meantime, this is a fun way to cover my daily blog. Plus, it's fun to learn new things about people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I had to go try that one. Like you I'm a Chimera, but I'm not sure I believe it. I think I like being alone a lot more than this thing says.

    Fun to play though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both, Ali. It applied to me in many ways except for that. Give me a book, some time in the temple or contemplative time in the mountains I'm happy to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!!!! That damn thing said I was a mermaid. I am so embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, my poor sweetheart -- a mermaid. Well, he needs to remember the masculine version is a merman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.