Convention of Statesmen

ads

Turning the Tide YouTube Channel!

So I'm playing around with the Turning the Tide YouTube channel. Very cool, I must admit. We'll see how it all works, but the viewership is continuing to climb and that makes me very happy. More important to me, than anything, is the salvation of the America our Founding Father bled and died for, the Republic of the United States of America.

My show is dedicated to that very thing, the salvation of America, for I cannot face the Founding Fathers upon my death and tell them I was too busy, or that my guy didn't make it through, or America was too far gone before I became aware. I believe, if we as Americans will stand up for what the American ideal stands for, God will aid us in this war for freedom from tyranny. And tyranny is what we will have if we do not remain anxiously engaged in the salvation of America.

Click on the box to the left of the plus sign, you will be able to choose from any of the video interviews I've uploaded to YouTube! Enjoy and please share at will.





Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Turning the Tide YouTube Channel! Turning the Tide YouTube Channel! Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.