Convention of Statesmen

ads

Turning the Tide ... It is only the beginning

It is an incredible honor for my new radio show, Turning the Tide with Candace Salima, to already be picked up by All Fired Up! Radio after only two aired shows. Because the station is based in Houston, TX and I am in the Rocky Mountains, I currently call my show into the network there. Right now, that works, but because I have such a high standard for myself, and a desire for a clear crisp sound for our listenership, I had to look for other equipment options.

I have found the option. A professional, albeit small, studio with all the appropriate equipment. This will enable me to have in studio guests, have callers, AND enable me to deliver a professional product to All Fired Up! Radio.

I need help raising the funds to accomplish this purpose. So let me tell you what your donation will accomplish.
Turning the Tide introduces author, talk show host, political activist, and public speaker, Candace E. Salima to the national state. Candace became the 6th child of 12 when her mother married the father of her heart, and blended their families. Candace's father survived Hitler's invasion of his Netherlands homeland and after emigrating to America, increased in Candace the burning love for the principles of freedom.

Struggling for several years as a single parent, Candace's mother made God, education and family the focus of her children's upbringing. Her mother's strong spirit and independence only added to Candace's resolve to preserve the American dream, and to do her own show, Turning the Tide. She is still followed by a nationwide audience via her show, Facebook, Twitter, her blog, websites, and public speaking.

Candace interviews politicians, authors, actors, actresses, musicians, businessmen, anyone or anything that turns the tide toward morning in America again."
Your donation will take my message of hope, determination, and patriotism nationwide. My goal is to educate, inspire, and motivate America's citizenry to become engaged in the restoration of America to a constitutionally-limited government and fiscally sound economy.

Thank you, and may God bless you and this great nation of ours, the United States of America. Please click here to donate to this very worthy cause of furthering this one-of-a-kind conservative talk radio show: http://www.gofundme.com/TurningtheTideRadio

If you prefer to snail mail a donation, you may send it to:

Turning the Tide
Attn: Candace Salima
P.O. Box 2516
Orem, UT  84059-2516

Make the check or money order out to Candace Salima, as Turning the Tide is not an official company, only a show right now. The funds will be used to purchase the above mentioned equipment. Thank you for your generosity.


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Turning the Tide ... It is only the beginning Turning the Tide ... It is only the beginning Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, September 03, 2011 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Candace,

    I read your story and was impressed with what you are trying to do. I hope you can get the funds you need. I re-posted your request over on my blog where I try and encourage others to get involved in philanthropy. I hope it helps. Keep me updated on your progress to your goal.

    Barett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Barrett. At the bottom of each blog post I update where we are in the fundraising. God bless you for assisting me in this effort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.